jueves, 19 de julio de 2007

Offering

I name you and I destroy you
I want to contain you yet you out do me
You burned my skin with your desire
You buried down your spirit in my flesh

I want to understand you,
you hide from me
I strive your way
From uncertainty you lead me

Your word eats through my ideas
My conscious evaporates,
I flow through the world
You turn me into an errant chimera.

Turn me into ashes
Pour them into your essence
Don’t let fears assail me
calm me with streams of milk and honey

I know not where I go
But I know with whom I go
I am an offering skinned of identity
Over the vestiges of your passion

I look not for pleasurable pain
I will never deny the thorns, nor the battles
Before the contemplation of your sacred petals
My life will be made livable

In the table of the broken bread for all
Blind me with your light, lance my heart with your hope
May I journey towards my place
Bet to plow and not look back.

No hay comentarios: